H. Lynn Rodgers, MD
Dr. Rodgers is board certified orthopedic surgeon who practices general orthopedics with subspecialty interest in sports medicine. Dr. Rodgers has served as chief of the medical staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and served on numerous committees there and other area hospitals.
Dr. Rodgers graduated from the school of medicine at Louisiana State University in New Orleans as well as a prior degree in pharmacy from Northeast Louisiana University. He did his orthopedic training at the Tarrant County Hospital District Program at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX. He has been Board Certified since 1993.
Dr. Rodgers is also the official Team Physician for McKinney Boyd High School- Go Broncos.
Dr. Rodgers cares for patients of all ages, from pediatrics to adults, at our McKinney and Allen locations.
He resides in McKinney with his wife of 34 years.
Actual Patients 9140 – Rating 4.89
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Internship & Residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX 1983-88
- Internship: Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital, Baton Rouge LA 1982-83
- Medical: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 1978-82
- Pharmacy School: Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe LA 1974-76
Awards & Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Rho Chi Pharmacy honor Society
- Voted: Best Doctors in Dallas: 2011
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedics
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
Allen & McKinney
Request an Appointment with Dr. Rodgers
24/7 service. Same-Day Appointments are Available.
What You Need To Prepare For Your Orthopedic Appointment
We want you to feel comfortable with coming to see one of our physicians for your orthopedic needs. Our friendly staff and high-quality physicians are ready to meet with you.