Rick Burg, MD
Dr. Burg is a board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery, degenerative and deformity conditions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Burg went to the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota and obtained his medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Minnesota Department of Orthopedic Surgery. He did his fellowship in spinal surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, and creating, performing and recording music.
Actual Patients 5194 – Rating 4.55
- Fellowship: Orthopaedic & Neurological Spine Surgery, Cleveland Spine Institute
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Minnesota Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Internship: Surgical Internship, University of Minnesota Department of Surgery
- Medical Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
Honors & Distinctions
- Voted: Texas Monthly Rising Stars Edition- 2017
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctors in Dallas- 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Voted: D Magazine Best Doctors in Collin County- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Neck & Back
Allen & McKinney
What You Need To Prepare For Your Orthopedic Appointment
We want you to feel comfortable with coming to see one of our physicians for your orthopedic needs. Our friendly staff and high-quality physicians are ready to meet with you.