Covid-19 InformationTotal Orthopedics Sports & Spine
For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff during this time, we are taking additional precautionary measures and following guidelines recommended by CDC to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
- We are open and are operating during normal business hours
- All staff, vendors, physicians, and patients will have their temperature taken at the door. If you do have a fever, you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- We have modified our scheduling of appointments in order to maintain social distancing.
- We have posted signs at entrances and in waiting areas about COVID-19 prevention methods by the CDC
- We have hand sanitizer available in order to keep your hands clean during your visit
- Our chairs have been placed apart in order to keep social distancing in waiting areas.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have a fever or are generally unwell please call to reschedule your appointment
We value your business and appreciate your cooperation as we all figure this out together. Policy and procedures are subject to change due to the evolving situation.